[Incubator] istSOS Incubation Application

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:57:43 PST 2013

> - Surprising to have a project with no commercial companies or products -
>> I am interested to figure out where the software comes from?
>>

> You should not be surprised, GRASS also comes from gov and universities
> ;-)

I wonder if we should adjust our question so we can capture what
organisations are involved in new projects.

For reference this application questionnaire thing is from when the OSGeo
Foundation was first getting started. You can kind of tell due to the
number of system admin questions - at the time we were very worried about
having capacity for new projects :-)

Could I trouble you to list the gov and university participants in the
project? perhaps as a comment to the TRAC ticket.