[Incubator] proposal: update project status template

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:45:51 PDT 2014

Hi Jody,
I've just had a read through the project status template, (sorry for the
delay), and question the need for it at all.

Reason:
* There is significant overlap between the status template and the
Graduation Checklist.
* Ideally, we should simplify our docs, such that they reference each
other and hence we don't maintain the same thing in two places,
resulting in docs getting out of sync, and people getting confused about
where to look for things. (KISS principle)

I'd suggest that for project status we should just ask people to compare
against the Graduation Checklist.