[Incubator] Moving Forward With OTB OSGeo Incubation - Phase 2

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 04:08:48 PST 2014

Landon you may run into a bit of trouble cross posting between lists (as
the response from orb-developers will bounce if they click reply all).
Perhaps you can fill us in on these answers :)

Projects are not restricted to a steering committee (if they have some
other form of governance that allows for external participation). We are
just trying to steer away from benvolent dictator (well and tyrannical
dictator or a steering committee made up of individuals from one
organisation).

Jody Garnett