[Incubator] OTB Programmer Census

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:25:51 PST 2014

OTB Programmers:

I'm trying to pick up the ball and get it moving again after the last
e-mail exchange in January. While we wait for details on the Project
Steering Committee to take shape, I though we could keep working on the
remainder of the incubation process.

It looks like the next step in the process is a simple programmer census.
We need to know the following:

1) Number of programmers actively working on OTB.
2) Identity of Organizations contributing code or working on project.

Do you guys think we can pull this data together in a couple of weeks? I
think it would be good to get a spreadsheet with the names and contact
information for key contributors. This would include the organization they
represent (if any) in their work.

Keep me posted, and we will keep moving you guys through this process.

Thanks.

Landon