[Incubator] motion: istSOS

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 9 04:53:30 PDT 2014

+1 Cameron
With the following notes:

1. Our old OSGeo checklist encourages projects to move to the OSGeo
checklist, however I think we have moved beyond that, and suggest
hosting at other hosting projects (such as soureforge) do the job better
than we can do at OSGeo, and we don't have the resources to maintain it.

2. I note that istSOS doesn't have an automated build and test process
yet. This would be something that I think is usually key in maintaining
quality, and something that I'd suggest should be focused on.