[Incubator] gvSIG incubation push

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Oct 2 06:08:04 PDT 2014

Hi Jody,

Thank you very much for taking a look at our provenance review and for
this detailed description.

Within the 3% of the code that still has not been reviewed we could find
basically two cases:
1) Files copied from other projects (like your third point).
2) Portions of code copied from other projects.

In general we can assume that, in the first case, we kept the original
headers and, in the second case, we included in our header a mention
saying that it includes portions of code from the original project. We
are pretty sure that this is Ok in at least three of the four not
reviewed projects. The problem is that we cannot guarantee that without
reviewing all the files.

Best,
Manuel.