[Incubator] [OSGeo-Discuss] New incubation procedure

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:04:42 PST 2015

Limiting the following comment to the incubation list - the trouble with
the incubation process is the first step is the hardest one: checking that
your code has an open source license.

It could be some kind of automation could help here? pycsw and geoserver
both documented regex expression used for a second opinion.