[Incubator] istSOS - code provenance review

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Jun 25 09:13:14 PDT 2015

Dear all,
here you can find a page with the Code Provenance status which a take from
pycws project:

https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/code_provenance_review/

We have some question/doubts you could help:

1) we have a Web interface developed in javascript. How do we have to apply
copyrights to these files? We don't want to make them larger adding
comments... How is the common practice?
OpenLayers3 does not seems to have any indication on files [1], just on the
base folder a license file [2]

2) we have embedded some libraries in the /lib folder. I have listed
original license of the packages, is there any conflict? Moreover, how to
properly point the license of these external libs?

Thanks for any hints,
Maxi

[1] https://github.com/openlayers/ol3/blob/master/src/ol/array.js
[2] https://github.com/openlayers/ol3/blob/master/LICENSE.md