[Incubator] Mentor contact info

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:18:55 PDT 2015

Thanks Jeff.

You are correct that it is tricky to edit that sidebar, thanks for listing
pycsw as an OSGeo project as well.

I am not sure about the TEAM engine, the project has never once reached out
to Justin. Given the nature of the OGC I am not sure the TEAM engine is in
position productively incubate, we can reach out to the project lead and
check.