[Incubator] Fwd: Re: Mentor contact info [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:42:43 PDT 2015

I'd also like to restate the invitation for CITE to join OSGeo-Live.
(When discussed before, it was decided that there wasn't bandwidth
available to include CITE in time for the prior release).

The process is explained here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#How_to_add_a_project_to_OSGeoLive

Regards,
Cameron