[Incubator] Mentor for GPlates

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:09:28 PDT 2015

I think the next step is in the hands of the project (filling in an
application for trac). When that is in place we should be able to have a
"motion" on the email list here to accept the project, with yourself as
point of contact. When that is done we let the OSGeo board know and it
becomes official.

For more details see http://www.osgeo.org/incubator/process/process.html

Being a mentor is an "out reach" activity promoting OSGeo where it matters
most, directly to a project team. It is nice to join their email list and
be in position to answer questions etc...