[Incubator] osgeo innovator, experiment, community, builder, shed, barn, garage, ...

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:47:28 PST 2016

We do not have the option of leaving it as OSGeo labs (that has been
adopted by GeoForAll).

I understand your feedback about incubation and the lack of benefits of
incubation. Something we are seeking to address - this conversation being a
first step.

If it helps the board discussed hiring someone to perform the initial code
review. I feel that the initial code review is valuable, but subsequent
code reviews (once a project is part of the foundation) could be outsourced.

There are more ideas but I will leave it as that for now.