[Incubator] Recommend OTB For Graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:43:45 PDT 2017

There is a couple open questions on the checklist, in part because we
filled it in quickly during the calgis sprint.

2. Project documentation is available under an open license, such as
Creative Commons.

*Website is creative commons, could not quite tell what the user guide
uses.*

*Can we confirm the user guide is creative commons or some kind of document
license?*

I will hold off voting until this one is answered :)