[Incubator] Recommend OTB For Graduation

Manuel Grizonnet manuel.grizonnet at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 19 03:08:17 PDT 2017

the change request to license the OTB cookbook in creative commons has
been adopted:

https://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/Request_for_Changes-94:_CookBook_licensed_under_cc-by-sa

The CC-BY-SA license will be display on the documentation website in the
next OTB release.

I've also link to that change request in the "checklist":

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OTB_Graduation_Checklist#Copyright_and_License

Regards,

--
Manuel GRIZONNET