[Incubator] Website Jan 15th relaunch - Incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:29:37 PST 2018

So we did not make our deadline, website going live today with some broken
links :P
The content is still available on http://old.www.osgeo.org/incubator so we
can cut and paste to the wiki.

Another idea I had (which may or may not be good) is to make open document
format  / PDFs out of our official documents using the OSGeo branding
assets so they look good. Does this hold any appeal, or are wiki pages
sufficient ...