[Incubator] Where have the OSGeo incubation docs gone?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:50:08 PDT 2018

We use resource pages to make docs, links, and content available on the
website (cross linked to projects, geoforall labs, etc...).

However in this case the incubation docs are for our community, while the
website is for external outreach. As such we are migrating this kind of
thing from the old website to links on the OSGeo incubation wiki page.