[Incubator] Suggestion that MapCentia GC2/Vidi should be an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:12:50 PST 2018

That looks brilliant! Especially love the browser and mobile screen shots.
I have hit publish and the page is available to the public now:

https://www.osgeo.org/projects/gc2-vidi/

<https://www.osgeo.org/projects/gc2-vidi/>And it should also be available
in the community projects drop down, and choose a project wizard:
- https://www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/development/web-development/

Looks like your level 1 / level 2 breakdown is correct and I can see your
project in a number of categories (so it is working).