[Incubator] motion: zoo-project request for incubation sprint funding

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Dec 21 00:45:12 PST 2020

+1

Jo

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 6:03 AM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Reminder that this motion is expected to close tomorrow! I do understand that folks are focused on holidays rather than email ...
>

> On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 at 21:51, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would like to make a motion:
>>
>> Support the ZOO-Project team with $2000 USD towards an incubation sprint.
>>

>> For reference the team's current progress is here.
>>
>> Holding this motion open until Monday 21 December, seeking 50% quorum, from the following incubation committee members:
>>
>> Bruce Bannerman
>> Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
>> Howard Butler
>> Arnulf Christl
>> Jo Cook
>> Jody Garnett +1 initial motion
>> Dimitris Kotzinos
>> Tom Kralidis
>> Julien-Samuel Lacroix
>> Mark Lucas
>> Michael Smith
>> Steve Lime
>> Daniel Morissette
>> Markus Schneider
>> Norman Vine
>> Frank Warmerdam
>>
>> Community support:
>>
>> Gerald Fenoy, request on behalf of ZOO Project PSC
>>
>> --
>> Jody Garnett

Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For
urgent responses at that time, please visit
support.astuntechnology.com or phone our office on 01372 744009

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd, 120
Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w:
astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic