[Incubator] Application to add PROJ-JNI as an OSGeo Community Project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:05:55 PDT 2021

Thanks Even,

With respect to TransformPoints.java, I am not that worried as it is an
example and not part of the executable that is being distributed (I was
trying to be careful and double check that you in fact checked the headers).

About CC0 - that is good research, checking OSI (which OSGeo tries to
follow) the advise against use of CC0 for code:
https://opensource.org/faq#cc-zero

Aside: The geotools project which I work on also has our code examples in
the "public domain" as that was the best practice at the time.