[Incubator] pygeoapi application for incubation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:39:09 PDT 2021

Tom there is no requirement to abstain from voting, although if you feel
strongly I ask that you vote +0 / -0 to help reach our quorum.

As my employer contributes to the project I will start out with a -0
response - we need to find a mentor :)

I also like how much of the application the project was able to respond to,
so many of these expectations (like releases and testing) were a difficult
ask when incubation started.