[Incubator] Projects: Adding HOTOSM tools

Petya Kangalova petya.kangalova at hotosm.org
Wed Dec 14 09:58:22 PST 2022

Hi Jody,
Thank you so much for the quick response and doing some final edits- really
appreciate it :) Amazing that the page is live now!
Enjoy the holidays if you are taking some time off!
I will be in touch in the New Year as I look into adding some more of our
open source tools that will be hopefully beneficial to the OSGeo network.
Petya