[Incubator] pgRouting budget request

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jan 17 04:00:00 PST 2023

Hi All,

+1 for this, however, is there any chance that the budget page at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PgRouting_Budget could be adjusted to show how
much surplus is left (if any) at the end of each year?

Thanks

Jo

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 1:17 AM Vicky Vergara <vicky at georepublic.de> wrote:

> Hello Incubator committee members.
>
> This year we are working towards pgRouting to become an OSGeo Project.
> For this matter we would like a budget of $4000 dollars, which would be
> used to gather the team for a sprint, mainly traveling expenses.
> (preferably on the OSGeo code sprint, if done face to face, which is a week
> long)
>
> Thanks for considering this amount when requesting for the incubator
> committee budget.
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PgRouting_Budget
>
> Q, I suppose you fill up this part (because I am requesting to the
> committee and not directly to the board):
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2023#Community_Projects
> Let me know if I have to fill it up.
>
> Regards
> Vicky
>

> --
>
> Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Salzmannstraße 44,
> 81739 München, Germany
>
> Vicky Vergara
> Operations Research
>
> eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
> Web: https://georepublic.info
>
> Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
> Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
>
> Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
> CEO: Daniel Kastl

*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155 | twitter:@archaeogeek | mastodon:@archaeogeek
@mastodon.social
Please note that currently I do not work on Friday afternoons. For urgent
our office on 01372 744009

events and training

Astun Technology Ltd, t:+44 1372 744 009 contact us
online <https://www.astuntechnology.com/contact-us/>
web:
astuntechnology.com  <https://www.astuntechnology.com/> twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic
intelligence platform
<https://www.astuntechnology.com/cloud-products/ishare/>

GeoServer,
PostGIS and QGIS training <https://www.astuntechnology.com/training/>
Support <https://www.astuntechnology.com/support/>

Company registration
no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Penrose
House, 67 Hightown Road, Banbury, OX16 9BE VAT no. 864201149.