[Incubator] i18n option for incubation projects

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 22:25:06 PDT 2023

Thinking.

Incubation process only recommends resources (such as OSGeo Live, and
Marketting) to connect with if they would like assistance.

In this case osgeo offers weblate.
https://weblate.osgeo.org/about/

Once again if this is an important principle, in programming terms
externalizing strings so they can be translated, then it should be
considered a requirement.

Similar to how incubation projects are asked to have user documentation.

Jody

On Sun, Jul 2, 2023 at 7:00 AM Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I agree that this is valuable to have l