[Incubator] Resolve overlap and gap in Simple feature by using Postgis Topology

Lars Aksel Opsahl Lars.Opsahl at nibio.no
Tue Jul 4 21:01:24 PDT 2023

Hi again.

I follow your idea and we connect them for now, since this may be most  easy way to promote Postgis Topology editing in the short run for those who have data stored as Simple Feature in Postgis Toplogy today and seem like quite a few 🙂 .

Sorry for being back and forth here.

We also some other dependencies like https://github.com/larsop/content_balanced_grid and some more, when I have time I will move this to https://gitlab.com/nibioopensource also.  This repos are just some helper repos  with a couple function used in many other projects at NIBIO.

Thanks .

Lars