[Incubator] motion: qfield recommendation for osgeo community project initiative

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:12:35 PDT 2023

Greg:

This is an example where the "osgeo community" program is not really well
thought out by the OSGeo board.

We have no mechanism to work through any difficult topics with potential
applicants. With the full "osgeo project" incubation process there is a
mentor assigned to each project team which can act as a point of contact to
work through difficult issues that are not suitable for public discussion.

And indeed our osgeo community struggles with the idea that some topics are