[Incubator] Masterportal - OS Geo Incubator Application Questionnaire

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Fri May 5 03:20:07 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Did someone take over from Jody? I know everyone's time is sparse, and
most of you do this voluntarily, and it's not my intention to be annoying...

I met Jens and Nico, and was surprised that there was little to no
progress here.

Formulated differently: Is there anything I can do to support the
incubation?

Thanks for any feedback and kind regards

Marc