[Incubator] TorchGeo interested in joining OSGeo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:52:04 PST 2024

 Hi Adam,

Let me catch up:

   1. It looks like you were able to sort things out with
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/3087
   2. I just chair the incubation committee here, so I am not held up by
   the board elections. Indeed I should not be holding up the review of your
   page as there are other volunteers subscribed to this list also!
   3. You did not provide a link to your project page, let me see if I can
   find it: https://www.osgeo.org/?post_type=project&p=23464&preview=true
(requires
   login for reviewers)

Your page looks good!

   - Your banner image looks good, but if you had a picture of your project
   team we would prefer it (the theme of the website is showing people -
   because like Soylent Green our free and open source software is made of
   people (time rather than raw materials I admit).
   - Nice touch having CITE test results - there some standards you wish to
   add to that page?
   - I changed the project type to "None" as you are not yet joined the
   OSGeo foundation

Published

   - Workflow testing:  I was able to find your project by navigating *Choose
   a project <https://www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/> > *Analysis and
   Process <https://www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/analysis-and-processing/>