[Incubator] motion: TourchGeo application to OSGeo community program

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Mon Jan 22 16:55:18 PST 2024

+1

From: Incubator <incubator-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Jody Garnett via Incubator
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2024 5:04 PM
To: OSGeo Incubator Committee <Incubator at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Incubator] motion: TourchGeo application to OSGeo community program

This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.

________________________________
Dear incubation committee,

Adam has been working hard to ensure TourchGeo meets our requirements for the OSGeo community program. Please see recent discussion thread for details (and the project overview page https://www.osgeo.org/projects/torchgeo/).

I believe the project has met our requirements, and would like to make the following motion:

Recommend TourchGeo for the OSGeo community project program

This motion is held open for two weeks, until Monday 5th February:

  *   Bob (CI-StPaul) Basques
  *   Arnulf Christl
  *   Jo Cook
  *   Jody Garnett +1 Initial motion
  *   Dimitris Kotzinos
  *   Tom Kralidis
  *   Brian M Hamlin
  *   Steve Lime
  *   Daniel Morissette
  *   Regina Obe
  *   Michael Smith
  *   Angelos Tzotsos
  *   Frank Warmerdam

Thank you Adam for working on this activity, please be on hand if any committee members have questions.