<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Thank you for sharing this Jody, and sorry I didn't make it. </p>
    <p>I will add further to the discussion when I can. </p>
    <p>Best wishes,<br>
      Nick.</p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 14/01/2026 16:01, Jody Garnett via
      Incubator wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAOhbgA==Sm-R8qJvtBt3Z=hYd5yw+O4psfAEiXc2px2Lpi9X_g@mail.gmail.com">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">The Wednesday 14 Jan 16:00 UTC is the timeslot
        available (prior to board budget deadline of the 15th).</div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr">Here is meeting planner link: <a
href="https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2026&month=1&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=16&p3=179"
          moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2026&month=1&day=14&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=16&p3=179</a></div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr">And here is video chat: <font color="#419cff"><a
            href="https://meet.osgeo.org/IncubationMeeting"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://meet.osgeo.org/IncubationMeeting</a></font></div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr">Agenda:</div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr">
        <ul dir="ltr" style="margin:0px">
          <li>Make a useful budget request for 2026</li>
          <li>Discuss renaming to "Projects" and update responsibilities
            / mandate for this committee<br>
          </li>
          <li>Change from mailing list to discourse (to make access
            easier)</li>
        </ul>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________
Incubator mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Incubator@lists.osgeo.org">Incubator@lists.osgeo.org</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/incubator">https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/incubator</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:nick@nickbearman.com">nick@nickbearman.com</a>

Please let me know if I can make any adjustments related to disability or neurodivergence to improve how we interact.

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.</pre>
  </body>
</html>