<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Hi there!</p>
    <p>I'm just inquiring about our incubation process, just to make
      sure it has been taken into account:
      <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://gitea.osgeo.org/osgeo/projects-support/issues/13">https://gitea.osgeo.org/osgeo/projects-support/issues/13</a></p>
    <p>Am I missing something, or should I just wait?</p>
    <p>Thanks!</p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 19/03/2026 19:56, Augustin Trancart
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:01e65374-1af1-4e3c-8517-7664ccfb6bd7@gmail.com">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>Hi Jody, </p>
      <p>To followup on this project page, we'd like to become a
        community project. I understood the process has changed, so I've
        opened <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://gitea.osgeo.org/osgeo/projects-support/issues/13"
          moz-do-not-send="true">https://gitea.osgeo.org/osgeo/projects-support/issues/13</a>.
        Is that what we're supposed to do?</p>
      <p>Thanks!</p>
      <p>Augustin</p>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/07/2025 03:17, Jody Garnett
        wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAOhbgAkp7rVHQKPbrhcGn66KcQPQj7RhEDhKi1AVvdFphe0cuA@mail.gmail.com">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type"
          content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
        <div dir="ltr"> Hi Augustin!</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
        </div>
        <div dir="ltr">Comments inline:</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"
            type="cite">
            <div>
              <div>
                <div class="markdown-here-wrapper"> I did find a photo
                  of myself and another contributor 🙂 A bit old though,
                  so I’ll try to update it as soon as possible. </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
          <div class="gmail_quote"><br>
          </div>
          Excellent, thanks for putting the developers in the free
          software story we are wishing to share.</div>
        <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"
            type="cite">
            <div>
              <div>
                <div class="markdown-here-wrapper">
                  <blockquote type="cite"
style="border-bottom-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-left:2px solid rgb(114,159,207);border-right-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-top-color:rgb(119,119,119);color:rgb(119,119,119);column-rule-color:rgb(119,119,119);margin:19.2px 0px;outline-color:rgb(119,119,119);padding-left:16px;padding-right:16px;quotes:none;text-decoration-color:rgb(119,119,119);text-emphasis-color:rgb(119,119,119)">
                    <div class="external-content" id="extcontent-1"
style="border-bottom-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-left-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-right-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-top-color:rgb(119,119,119);color:rgb(119,119,119);column-rule-color:rgb(119,119,119);outline-color:rgb(119,119,119);quotes:none;text-decoration-color:rgb(119,119,119);text-emphasis-color:rgb(119,119,119)">
                      <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"> Yeah there is
                        no good option we need a graphic design
                        volunteer that understands how all the fonts and
                        stuff work.</div>
                      <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">If you can
                        think of anyone send them in the direction of
                        the marketing committee.</div>
                    </div>
                  </blockquote>
                  Or just someone that can complete the css rules
                  associated with these fonts? I can help for that btw.
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
          </div>
          If you could help it would be amazing, the <a
href="https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/committees/marketing/46/l/unread"
            moz-do-not-send="true">discourse forum is here</a>, and the
          osgeo website theme is available in gitlab (in a private
          www_osgeo repo so we will need to ask for access).</div>
        <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"
            type="cite">
            <div>
              <div>
                <div class="markdown-here-wrapper">
                  <blockquote type="cite"
style="border-bottom-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-left:2px solid rgb(114,159,207);border-right-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-top-color:rgb(119,119,119);color:rgb(119,119,119);column-rule-color:rgb(119,119,119);margin:19.2px 0px;outline-color:rgb(119,119,119);padding-left:16px;padding-right:16px;quotes:none;text-decoration-color:rgb(119,119,119);text-emphasis-color:rgb(119,119,119)">
                    <div class="external-content" id="extcontent-2"
style="border-bottom-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-left-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-right-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-top-color:rgb(119,119,119);color:rgb(119,119,119);column-rule-color:rgb(119,119,119);outline-color:rgb(119,119,119);quotes:none;text-decoration-color:rgb(119,119,119);text-emphasis-color:rgb(119,119,119)">
                      <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">
                        <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"
                          type="cite">
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <blockquote type="cite">
                                <div dir="ltr">If "Cesium Ion" is a
                                  trademark then you would put a note
                                  about that here.</div>
                              </blockquote>
                              <p>What kind of note is expected? A™ near
                                the name for instance?</p>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </blockquote>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </blockquote>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">You would be a "tm" near
            the name, and them a statement (dictated by the trademark
            holder) in the footer.</div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"
              type="cite">
              <div>
                <div>
                  <div class="markdown-here-wrapper">
                    <blockquote type="cite"
style="border-bottom-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-left:2px solid rgb(114,159,207);border-right-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-top-color:rgb(119,119,119);color:rgb(119,119,119);column-rule-color:rgb(119,119,119);margin:19.2px 0px;outline-color:rgb(119,119,119);padding-left:16px;padding-right:16px;quotes:none;text-decoration-color:rgb(119,119,119);text-emphasis-color:rgb(119,119,119)">
                      <div class="external-content" id="extcontent-2"
style="border-bottom-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-left-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-right-color:rgb(119,119,119);border-top-color:rgb(119,119,119);color:rgb(119,119,119);column-rule-color:rgb(119,119,119);outline-color:rgb(119,119,119);quotes:none;text-decoration-color:rgb(119,119,119);text-emphasis-color:rgb(119,119,119)">
                        <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">
                          <ul
style="list-style-type:"\002013   ";margin:0px" dir="ltr">
                          </ul>
                          <div dir="ltr">So since they have registered a
                            trademark, but do not seem to keen on using
                            "tm" on their own website we can probably
                            skip the header; or write "Cesium Icon is a
                            registered trademark of CESIUM GS, INC."</div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
            <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            I figured it out, the first occurrence of the word gets the
            ® symbol, and the first occurrence on their website is in
            the header. I updated the text you provided appropriately.</div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"
              type="cite">
              <div>
                <div>
                  <div class="markdown-here-wrapper">
                    <p style="margin-bottom:19.2px;margin-top:0px">Please
                      review again 🙂</p>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
            Done, published, thanks for making open source more
            inviting.</div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
          </div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><a
              href="https://www.osgeo.org/projects/py3dtiles/"
              moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.osgeo.org/projects/py3dtiles/</a><br>
          </div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
          </div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">
            <div dir="ltr">I wrapped your screen snap in the browser
              frame template. </div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
          </div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr"><br>
          </div>
          <div class="gmail_quote" dir="ltr">Jody</div>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>