[India-discuss] Four Discussion Groups on India-Discuss

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:03:44 PDT 2012

Dear Five List Members, I would like to attract your kind attention towards
starting of four discussion forums as discussed in Conference during 25-26
October at IIIT, Hyderabad.
Out of which I would like to join in the discussions on Capacity Building.

Briefs of our present achievements and workings at NIRD Jaipur Center are
available in a short story at;

http://www.qgis.org/en/community/qgis-case-studies/hyderabad-india.html

We want to contribute and improve more in an organised manner under the
proper guidance and help of members.

Regards

--
Harish Kumar Solanki, Assistant Professor
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD),

Email- hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harry.om2000 at gmail.com,
Tele-Fax-0141-2209905, Mo.- 09214446732, 09414291732
Website-  http://www.nird.org.in,
http://watershed.rajasthan.gov.in/<http://www.nird.org.in>
LinkedIn: www.linkedIn.com/in/hksolanki
<http://www.nird.org.in>