[Indonesia] OSGeo Annual Report

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Feb 22 15:56:22 EST 2008

Dear all,

I am putting together content for our Annual Report, which the OSGeo
Board asked me to compile.  I've received copies of many reports but
there are still a few outstanding and one of them relates to your
local chapter.  Please see the list here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Annual_Report_2007

In some cases I couldn't find primary contacts for your chapter, so I
am mailing you.  If I've got the wrong person, please forgive me and
pass this note to the right person.  Otherwise, I am asking for your
help by providing a few words about your local chapter activities
during 2007 (even if the report tells that there wasn't much progress
or things have changed).  The more content that we have the better
the report will be.

You may populate the wiki directly, following a similar style as this
template:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Annual_Report_Template

Or just email me your text or document directly.   Any support you
can provide would be greatly appreciated!  The initial deadline was
February 15th, but have extended it slightly so you can be part of
the process.  I need it by the end of the month.

Can you help?
Best wishes,
Tyler

Tyler Mitchell