[Indonesia] Re: FOSS4G looking for advice from local chapters

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:44:13 EDT 2009

Selamat Pagi Irina Mildawani,

It is very nice to meet you. As Indonesia is so close to Australia, I
hope that Indonesia will have a strong influence on the FOSS4G conference.

Could you please translate the English at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annonces_foss4g_fr#EN
and translate to here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annonces_foss4g_fr#Id-Indonesian

Or if you prefer, email me the translated text and I will copy it to the
wiki.
This text will be copied to our main website at: http://2009.foss4g.org

---

I would also like to hear advice from you and your co-workers about what
topics are of interest to Indonesians so that we can select
presentations that address your interests.
And, also I'm hoping that we will see some presentations from
Indonesians at the conference, as well as attendees.

---
Later today, we will be putting out our next FOSS4G press release. Your
help in translating, and forwarding to Indonesians would be very
helpful. I will make sure you are included in the email.

Thank you for your help,

Cameron Shorter.