[Inspire-data] Hello 2

Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au Rob.Atkinson at csiro.au
Wed Nov 11 05:21:56 EST 2009

Hi,

We have options of connection Geoserver 2 to various native formats.

GML 3.2 support is probably the biggest technical hurdle.

Also, content (vocabulary) normalisation may be required in practice.

There is also the matter of INSPIRE schema capable clients.

Humboldt may provide some of those mapping tools. It would be a great little side project to use the Humboldt (or another) visual mapping to create app-schema configuration files.

Rob Atkinson
Team Leader, Interoperable Systems
CSIRO Land & Water
Ph (mobile) +61 419 202 973