[Inspire-data] greetings, queries

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Wed Jun 16 09:20:08 EDT 2010

Dear All,

More progress from the Geo FOSS INSPIRE front:

1) the Dutch Cadastre agreed to open up all code for the INSPIRE FOSS
project. So I put this as GPL v3 at
http://code.google.com/p/inspire-foss

2) at the OSGeo Code Sprint in Bolsena last week I had a chance to work
with the core development team of Deegree (www.deegree.org a FOSS
WMS/WFS server framework) on a native INSPIRE data store+WMS/WFS. The
result is a demo:
http://inspire.kademo.nl/deegree-inspire-demo

Especially the (upcoming) Deegree v3 looks promising for a future stack,
but the inspire-foss project also can cater for other setups like with
GeoServer.

best,

Just van den Broecke
www.justobjects.nl