[Inspire-data] [OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013: help with presentation proposal

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Fri Mar 15 03:12:52 PDT 2013

Hi,

Maybe not directly input for the proposal, but for several years we have
an FOSS INSPIRE project going, sometimes semi-dormant:
http://inspire-foss.org. Using OSGeo software like GDAL/OGR and deegree.
The focus is on Data Transformation for INSPIRE Data Specs and Download
Services, gathering best practices. The main work was carried out in the
ESDIN project. Documentation: http://inspire.kademo.nl/doc.

Something to think of once implementation and testing aspects are coming in.

kind regards,

--Just

Just van den Broecke
The Netherlands