[Inspire-data] Anyone who can present at INSPIRE conf 2014?

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Thu Mar 13 04:53:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

I just received a request from EuroGeoGraphics ELF to give a 10-minute
presentation on INSPIRE Data Transformation using OGR and XSLT.

I can't be there, but I was wondering if anyone of you from OSGeo.org is
already there and can give that talk. I gave a similar longer talk at
EGG KEN in Paris:
http://www.slideshare.net/justb4/1-xsltinspireesdinkadasterv1
and agenda:
http://www.eurogeographics.org/sites/default/files/Schema%20Transformation%20Workshop-draft%20agenda-v2.pdf

You may use slides from that or bend it into your own FOSS direction.
Below is their text so far, to be amended.
The talk will be on behalf of OSGeo.org I proposed to them.

"Presentation 3:

Title: to be supplied

Topic: Convert source to XML/GML and make the transformation in
hierarchic /XML environment, by using OGR and XSLT
Duration : 10 min"

I still use and develop the tooling, now streamlined into Stetl,
http:/www.stetl.org
mainly national dataset transforms to PostGIS (and GeoPackage since last
week!), but sort of lost contact with the INSPIRE world, also since
Dutch Kadaster chose (and now is struggling with) FME....

Another point is that they need a name this afternoon, not neccesarily
the one who speaks. Maybe I should post at osgeo-discuss. Already typed
too much text...Thanks!

--
kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

--Just

Just van den Broecke  just at justobjects.nl
Just Objects B.V.     tel +31 65 4268627 Skype: justb4
The Netherlands       http://www.justobjects.nl