[iTowns-dev] Codesprint results

SylvainBeorchia sylvain.beorchia at oslandia.com
Fri Feb 5 02:21:18 PST 2016

Hi all,

I enjoyed a lot sharing those 2 days with the itowns team. Thanks to IGN
fab for hosting us.
What i achieved during the codesprint :

- Building of iTowns public website (http://itowns.github.io/)
- Tiny (very tiny) user interface for the iTowns demo
- Re-drawn iTown logo in SVG, and added icons
- Opened vimeo account for the project (https://vimeo.com/user48543162)

Sylvain.