[iTowns-dev] OSGeo code sprint

Jérémy Gaillard jeremy.gaillard at liris.cnrs.fr
Wed Feb 17 09:00:26 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

Since the OSGeo code sprint is starting next week, I created a wiki page where we can write the topics on which we wish to work.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Paris_Code_Sprint_2016_:_iTowns_Agenda

I would also like to remind you that, due to the fact that we will be 50 sharing the wi-fi connection at Mozzila, the bandwidth is precious.
It would be a good idea to host a data server on your own laptops to avoid slowing the whole connection.
If there is any way that you could share such a server with the people not working at IGN, it would be great.

Regards,

Jérémy Gaillard