[Java-collab] Common Maven Repository

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Jul 18 13:33:22 EDT 2008

That is a *great* idea Paul; it would really help.

Here is what we have right now - many projects are using
http://lists.refractions.net/m2 (which contains the jts, geotools,
geoapi, imageio-ext and others); This site is replicated onto a
different machine in France (to cut down on latency for those in Europe).

I have recently explored the use of maven-ant-tasks and think we can
teach Martin's build script to deploy JTS :-)

Cheers,
Jody