[Geotools-devel] [Java-collab] ISO19115/ISO19111 VerticalExtent/VerticalCRS and Multidimensional Coverage

Daniele Romagnoli daniele.romagnoli at geo-solutions.it
Tue Jun 3 12:18:21 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

as a side note, can you provide me some info on the status/working of the
Referencing3D module? (I have already downloaded the code but I'm not too
familiar with it). Which types of transformations are actually supported?
There is some documentation/links on that topic?
I'm investigating a bit into Vertical transformation and I would like to
know the effort required to improve 3D/vertical support.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Daniele

Eng. Daniele Romagnoli