[Java-collab] So how is this list doing? Are we on topic...

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at openplans.org
Wed Jun 4 20:47:09 EDT 2008

I admit that i have not been following discussion very intently so take
this with a grain of salt... but from what I can tell the flavor of this
list is very "geoapi-ish". I was hoping this list might turn into more
of a "ok, we all have code, how do we work together and come up with
ways to merge / collaborate".

My 2c.

-Justin