[Java-collab] Greetings to this list

Andrea Aime aaime at openplans.org
Thu May 22 10:05:30 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm Andrea Aime. I'm PMC member and developer of GeoTools, PSC member
and developer of GeoServer.

My main task is to try and keep GeoServer in one piece, my main passion
is to make it go fast, second one would be GIS data processing but
I haven't had much luck with that in the last few years (hopefully
this will change soon).
In GeoTools I'm official maintainer of he postgis versioning
module, but in practice  I put my hand here and there on a need by need
basis, so I have  a decent familarity with various modules, especially
the jdbc datastores and the rendering module.

Cheers
Andrea