[Java-collab] Greetings from JTS/JUMP/JEQL

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Thu May 22 17:43:57 EDT 2008

Stefan Steiniger wrote:
> @Jody
>
> Why actually do you have an extra fork of JTS 1.7?
It is a port to ISO-19107 Geometry, it looks almost identical to the
deegree JGeometry heirachy. Really I would love to see the deegree code
support the ISO 19107 interfaces; but I have not carefully looked at how
much they have implemented thus far so I don't know if it is possible.
> (Btw. you are aware of JTS 1.9? I had to do one change when switching
> OpenJUMP to JTS 1.9)
I have a short term fork of jts 1.9 (published on our repo as
1.9.1-SNAPSHOT) that allows you to track the progress of a buffer
operation and interrupt if needed. Martin is reviewing the patch but
does not seem thrilled.

Jody