[Java-collab] Re: IRC Meeting followup

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:59:14 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Jody Garnett<jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
> With respect to an svn repository for java-collab.
>
> I went and asked on the incubation list about setting up an svn to
> hold java-collab work. And got a very polite reply from Frank asking
> if this could be hosted in the existing osgeo svn repository for
> geotools.

I have read over Frank's reply a bit more carefully; basically if the
geotools directory for "collab" in the same physical repository as
GeoTools and provided it with separate login credentials etc  Would
this be an acceptable (and faster) starting point then going through
the OSGeo Lab process?

jody