[Java-collab] IRC Meeting followup

Markus Schneider schneider at lat-lon.de
Mon Jul 20 05:36:01 EDT 2009

Hi Jody,

sorry for being unresponsive last week, but I was heavily involved in customer projects work :-(

We also would like start with the collaboration ASAP. Here's my stance on the open questions:

== License ==

LGPL is just fine for us.

== Code contribution agreement ==

Can you provide a draft for this? Probably the GeoTools agreement should work fine (at least as the starting point).

== Hosting==

I would prefer OSGeo labs as the mid-term/long-term solution as this expresses the inter-project character. @Jody: How
long will it take to get this started? If this is not feasible however, we should just host it at the GeoTools or
deegree SVN -- after all the most important thing is getting work done and not the question where we host it.

What about other needed tools? Will TRAC do for a homepage / wiki?

Best regards,
Markus