[Java-collab] Geometry Collab Header
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:01:07 EDT 2009
This is a distinct second priority to getting people signed up....
When we get around to it we should update the header to say (c) OSGeo.
Beyond that I don't really mind what we say - but here are three
- Mention the Deegree PSC and GeoTools PMC; or
- A "Geometry" subcommittee; which we can just kind of form based on
the attendance of that IRC meeting
* Geometry Collab
* (C) 2009, Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo)
* (C) 2001-2009 Department of Geography, University of Bonn
* (C) 2001-2009 lat/lon GmbH
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
* version 2.1 of the License.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
Note we keep previous (C) in the mix along with a date range.
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Jody Garnett<jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
> The code contribution agreement says two things:
> - you are willing to donate the code to OSGeo Foundation
> - the code will live in the GeoTools severs
> Thanks for your patience on this everyone (and all those that offered help).
More information about the Java-collab