[Java-collab] OSGeom code initiation

Vincent Heurteaux vincent.heurteaux at geomatys.fr
Wed Jul 29 06:34:45 EDT 2009

Salut Ben,

Thank's for your answer.
On our side we'll be involved on GeoAPI, ISO10107 and it's evolutions.
GML and ISO19107 are really close, so Im sure we could have some
exchange around API in the future.

As you pointed, there are underlying tensions, then I gess it will be
difficult for us to collaborate on OSGeom, and we'll continue our
implementation on Geotoolkit as we planed first.

On your side (the community not only you), feel free to come to us if
you have whatever questions, we're open minded, and all for
collaboration.

Cheers,

Vincent