[Java-collab] Open Street Map XML library?

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Fri May 1 17:19:44 EDT 2009

Hei Jorge,

thanks for the hint... I'll have a look into it.
As I was thinking about going to the OSM conference and maybe tell them
something about free GIS that could be used for OSM purposes.

So.. as far as I see it would be gvSIG, QGIS and OpenJUMP.

However - I need to decide by tomorrow if I can get the necessary
material (deadline for talk proposals) and find time to go from OGRS
2009 in Nantes to Amsterdam in only day.

stefan