[Java-collab] Re: Data for FOSS4G geometry code sprint, modules, and factories

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Wed Oct 28 05:26:32 EDT 2009

On 28/10/09 17:15, Markus Schneider wrote:
> Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
>> I have attached a photo of the whiteboard. I got a WKTReader working for
>> one type (LINESTRING). Support for other types is close.
>
> Nice. Which SVN are you currently using? I might like to have a look at it and see if d3 can use / adapt it?

We made a geometry branch, so the affected spike is there:
http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/branches/geometry/spike/geometry/

The branch contains the GeoTools Justin was adapting.

Kind regards,

Software Engineer, CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering
Australian Resources Research Centre
26 Dick Perry Ave, Kensington WA 6151, Australia